Monday, June 21, 2010

How to get any child to listen...

I know most of you think the title itself is an impossible that should not even be mention more less actually indulged. The scariest word in the title of course is any child since most of us feel we can get our own children to listen. A few keys to success are still basic as well as time proven. Remember the children don't change; the times and environment do. Yet like adults virtually every child is unique so there is no one way to deal with every child. every child should be dealt with accordingly and this means taking the time to get to know your kids first. As with a skill the more you know about it the more confident you become in doing it repeatedly. I honestly don't know to this day if I as a child was able to deceive my mother (and she wont admit it!) simply because she knew me better than i knew myself at that time. I was the child and she was the adult, there was hierarchy in my home. I was her child and like with everything else she owned she knew me inside out. The best piece of advice i can give you is to start learning while they're young! The older they get the harder it is to form any kind of bond between the two of you. This is Cassius' Daddy signing off and remember... GET TO KNOW YOUR CHILDREN!

No comments:

Post a Comment