Saturday, September 11, 2010

Parent - A special kind of person

As I myself live and provide for a child each day I come to see what a Parent means, in the true sense of the word. As a child we seldom realize the sacrifices and true issues behind circumstances. We often misinterpret a lot as we don't have the knowledge nor the experience at such a young age to know the difference. Most important as an adult we must out away childish things and step into the reality of adulthood. The responsibility of maturity comes with both rewards as well as drawbacks. As times seem to get back to what we know as normal we can once again be proud of the Parent a special kind of person. I give my own parents a lot of credit for teaching me the things i needed to know well before I needed to know them, I was prepared. So on this Patriots day I would like to give a special thanks out to all the parents that have done the right thing and remained a part of their children s lives in some way shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment